Friday 15 May 2015

26 Simple Tricks for Faster Editing (Premiere Pro CC) by Derek Lieu



One day, I got an idea to make a video covers the keyboard shortcuts, features and techniques that I most often use in Premiere Pro CC. It ranges from the most basic to advanced techniques. Just about all of these are part of my editing muscle memory and I think if you don't use any of these that they will really help you to be a faster editor. Full blog post and breakdown here: derek-lieu.com/2014/07/08/26-simple-tricks-for-faster-editing-premiere-pro-cc/ The blog post contains full explanations and also equivalent functions in Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro 7, and Final Cut Pro X (if they exist) Music: "Slow Burn" by LaCron (soundcloud.com/jeremy-chandra/slow-burn-free-download-on). I think this video does exactly what it needs to and nothing more.

26 Simple Tricks For Faster Editing (Premiere Pro CC) from Derek Lieu on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment