Saturday 7 March 2015

Light Nature



There’s no shadow without light and no light without shadow, without light, there is no nature" - Light Nature. Actually, when I proposed my new movie dealing with something different than the Saxonian Switzerland but somehow I felt in love with that striking landscape and I am not tired of it. Moreover spring in 2014 was very amazing and offered attractive days with great light settings. That's when I decided to put all my footage in a new movie. I hope you’ll get inspired with my home country and I invite you to experience its loveliness once again. Therefore live through the moments I have been through and relish the majestic beauty of nature with all its colors and shapes. Well, time-lapse Recordings in far eastern Germany and Czech Republic.


Light Nature from free-inspiration.com on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment